What is Energy Healing?
Energy Medicine or Energy Healing is a non-invasive soothing treatment offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner’s hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the body.
Energy healing invites you to begin the journey of cultivating your life from the inside out. A space for you to go inward to heal, nourish and grow in a gentle and natural way. The system is predicated on the underlying principle that the body has an innate capacity to heal and rebalance given the right conditions.
There are many systems of energy medicine. Those that I incorporate are Reiki, Seichim, Sekhem, Rahanni, Integrated Energy Healing (IET), Access Consciousness Bars & Body.
How does Energy Healing work?
This really depends on the specific healing modality utilised. For specific information on each modality please check out the links above. Some modalities such as Reiki tap into consciousness and create a channel of energy from consciousness through the practitioner to the client. It is the flow of energy through this channel which facilitates the unique ability of the body to heal itself. When the therapist opens this channel with the client time and space as a consensual construct is collapsed similar to the dream state. The collapse of probability waves is a critical component of the multidimensional realities the mind creates. We collapse probability waves in our dreams just as we do when we are awake. During the healing and dream state, however, the brain has fewer limitations since it needn’t obey sensory inputs that themselves are limited by physical laws, and thus the mind can generate experiences unlike the consensus world we’re aware of during the day. This allows a loosening of the laws that govern the clients waking life and enables new states of being to be generated from deep within the clients unconscious.
What can Energy Healing help with?
- Creates calm and stillness to promote positive changes
- Brings systematic attention to the mind-body connection for healing
- Helps to release deeply held trauma
- Helps to reconnect to deeper levels of the Self for healing and contentment
- Promotes personal development
- Increases awareness
- Balances the nervous system helping to alleviate stress and promote more internal peace
- Creates a sense of wholeness and presence
- Helps to reduce the effects of negative conditioning
- Increases clarity and helps with knowing oneself more deeply
- Helps to release the pain body
- Increases insight and intuition